We aim to maintain continuity in relation to the care worker and the service user, therefore building up a relationship of reliability, trust and often friendship.
Our aims & objectives and philosophy of care:
- We aim to offer skilled care to enable people to achieve their optimum state of health and wellbeing.
- All people who receive services from Care Angels (Batley) Ltd and all people who visit the Service User will be treated with respect at all times.
- We uphold the human and citizenship rights of all people for whom we provide care and support.
- Individual choice and personal decision-making are the right of all Service Users and these rights will be supported by all the people who work for Care Angels (Batley) Ltd
- The right of independence will be respected and encouraged for all Service Users.
- The individual uniqueness of Service Users will be recognised and all people will be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- The individual’s requirement for privacy will be respected at all times and all information relating to individuals will be treated in a confidential manner.
- We recognise the individual’s need for personal fulfilment and aim to support Service Users to participate in their choice of individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy their needs.
- Develop individual care plans for each service user, which take into consideration the needs and wishes of the service user and their families.