Welcome to Care Angels (Batly) Ltd. Care Angels (Batly) Ltd aims to provide care and support for people who cannot wholly look after themselves. We provide our service in your own home, at times convenient to you, and in ways you find most agreeable. We have sound principles for the way we run our service. Central to these is our belief that the rights and choices of service users are paramount. Care Angels (Batly) Ltd strives to ensure that all service users’ receive a personalised service. Call today to so we can find a care angel for you.
We aim to maintain continuity in relation to the care worker and the service user, therefore building up a relationship of reliability, trust and often friendship.
Our aims & objectives and philosophy of care:
- We aim to offer skilled care to enable people to achieve their optimum state of health and wellbeing.
- All people who receive services from Care Angels (Batly) Ltd and all people who visit the Service User will be treated with respect at all times.
- We uphold the human and citizenship rights of all people for whom we provide care and support.
- Individual choice and personal decision-making are the right of all Service Users and these rights will be supported by all the people who work for Care Angels (Batly) Ltd .
- The right of independence will be respected and encouraged for all Service Users.
- The individual uniqueness of Service Users will be recognised and all people will be treated with dignity and respect at all times.
- The individual’s requirement for privacy will be respected at all times and all information relating to individuals will be treated in a confidential manner.
- We recognise the individual’s need for personal fulfilment and aim to support Service Users to participate in their choice of individualised programmes of meaningful activity to satisfy their needs.
- Develop individual care plans for each service user, which take into consideration the needs and wishes of the service user and their families.